In the winter months it’s easy to forget to exfoliate. But it's necessary for maintaining a healthy glow, especially when moisturizing the skin heavily.
Formulated to gently exfoliate, and leave your winter skin moisturized + nourished. Made with raw sugar, kaolin clay, cocoa butter, coconut oil, local honey by woodbyrnebees + a touch of lime essential oil.
- Sugar exfoliates and helps to eliminate dead skin cells, also helps unblock hair follicles, leaving you with smooth, soft skin that has a natural glow. Think of it as buffing your skin, ridding excess while giving nutrition to your biggest organ
- Raw honey is a natural emollient, humectant, antibacterial and full of antioxidants. actually goes to work by naturally protecting against unwanted bacteria and microbial development. Raw honey is soothing and seals in moisture.
- Kaolin clay is a gentle and mild clay. Its skin-soothing properties make it perfect to calm skin that is inflamed or irritated.
- Cocoa butter is ideal for all skin types, it is high in essential fatty acids and antioxidants. Beyond it's amazing chocolate aroma cocoa butter is nourishing and moisturizing to the skin.
- Lime essential oil is known for it's ability to uplift, balance and energize.
we always recommend with a patch test, topical use only. Made with naturally derived ingredients, which in some cases may cause sensitivity in certain individuals. If sensitivity occurs, discontinue use immediately. In an environment that uses tree nut oils.
raw sugar, coconut oil, raw local honey, cocoa butter, kaolin clay, lime essential oil
before the shower or while showering, massage into warm, damp skin in circular motions, rinse after shower. pat your skin dry with a towel to keep as much of the moisturizing and nourishing butters in the skin as possible.
Take caution stepping out of shower as it may be slippery.